Belajar Bahasa Inggris

I was read an article in the Ollie's blog. She writes all the article in his blog with full of english. I started to translate them all. there're so many word that I don't know what's the meaning. And I'm so happy to know, because I can study from that.  the word that I learn is:
Outfite --> pakaian
melting pot --> tempat bercampur, it's mean the place that many people from many ethnic live together
relief --> bantuan, i think it's synonym with help
laid back --> santai,
bit by bit --> sedikit demi sedikit
recite --> membaca, maybe it's use when we talk about the religion. example: I recite an ayah from Al-Quran (Saya membaca satu ayah Al-Quran).
choked --> tersedak, kaget
sipping --> menghirup, from sip --> hirup
ponder --> merenung
venue --> tempat, Olympic venue --> tempat berlangsungnya Olimpiade
let's stick --> mari kita hitung.
And the conclusion is my english so worse.. So naive if I think that my english is quite good. I must learn harder now.

I must say thanks for Ollie cz I can learn from what she've written.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerpen "Cinta Terakhir Keysa" (teenlit)

Masa KAnak-KanakQ

PIDATO KESEHATAN